Join us if you are into local history or archaeology
There are many benefits in joining the society.
- A copy of the Society’s journal, Records of Buckinghamshire, published in May every year.
- Newsletters in Spring and Autumn with details of Society events and activities.
- Access to the Society’s Library and Archives and support for research into all aspects of local history and archaeology.
- A free lecture series in Aylesbury every Winter.
- Outings to historic buildings and archaeological sites in Summer.
- Opportunities to play an active part in the Society through its Active Archaeology Group, the Buckinghamshire Local History Network, and other ad hoc research groups.
FOR THE COUNTY:
- Support for the defence and protection of Buckinghamshire’s historic environment.
- Assistance in the preservation of important archives on the county’s history and archaeology.
- Support for the County Museum, with its local collections started by the Society
Please support the Society
in these activities by joining us.
Go to our Membership form
Join as new members or renew your membership
Annual Subscription rates
(two or more people living at the same address
and their children under 18)
|Junior – with Society Journal||£12|
|Junior – without Society Journal||£6|
Join the Society
To join please print and fill out a membership form and return it as directed on the form,together with a cheque for the appropriate subscription.
If you are a renewing member we hope you will have completed a standing order form. If not and have difficulties please contact the membership Secretary as below.
If you are already a member are you making the most of your membership.
Are you using the facilities, activities and events of the Society as much to your benefit as you perhaps could? If you have suggestions for changes we are always willing to consider them.
Members and non-members can be linked to our email news stream, which gives you notification of forthcoming events organized by this and by other local societies. To join complete the form below.
Click if you wish to unsubscribe .